Our client is now seeking a Physiotherapist to work within the paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in Middlesex. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a paediatrics setting and can provide support and training to other staff regarding physiotherapy interventions.
As you will be working within the children’s therapy team, you will be seeing children and young people 0-19 with various conditions including Gait variances, Torticollis, Talipes, Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Neuromuscular Conditions, and DCD.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours. As this is also a community role, it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.