We are now seeking an Occupational Therapist to work within the paediatric team at our client’s well-established NHS trust in Middlesex. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a paediatrics setting and can provide support and training to other staff regarding therapy interventions.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours. As this is also a community role, it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
Caseload will range from children with ASD, complex neuro, and neuromuscular, all aged 0 – 19 years old.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.