Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Paediatric Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a qualified band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Paediatric Learning Disabilities team within their service located in Staffordshire. This is a permanent position which is available to start as soon as possible, working term time only (41 weeks per year)
You will be working within a school providing treatment for children who have Autism between the ages of 5-19. The post holder will work closely with the services teaching team to deliver sensory activities to individual service users.
To be considered for this role you must be a fully qualified HCPC registered OT, and have at least two years previous experience within Paediatric Learning disabilities and Autism.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.