Our client is seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in Devon. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours Monday – Friday.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedics, ideally within a NHS setting, providing treatment to service users.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-£21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
• Post-operative intervention
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedics
What to do next?
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.