Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in Surrey. You will be required to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week, with the option of weekend working, for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working in trauma orthopaedics, ideally within a NHS setting, providing treatment to service users, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
• Post-operative intervention
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedic physiotherapy
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.