Our client is seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their Community Orthopaedic team at a well-established NHS trust based in Dagenham, with only a short distance from the nearest train station. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours 3 or 4 days per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedics, ideally within a NHS setting, providing treatment to service users. Applying Candidates should also have a full UK driving licence as well as have access to their own car as this is a community role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedics
What to do next?
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.