Pulse is currently recruiting for Band 6 Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in London. Driving a vehicle will not be required as it is based in a busy city with a main line train station close by and other regular transport links.
You will be working within the orthopaedics team so knowledge and experience in this area is desired. This is an on going placement available for immediate start, working 37.5 hours per week 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
Duties within this role may include:
- Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
- Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post operative regimes
- Help to prevent post operative complications
- Carrying out functional and cognitive assessments
- Implementing appropriate intervention, discharge planning and assessment for and the fitting of all relevant equipment
- Assessment of patient progress
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
- Experience in elective and trauma
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact our team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.