On behalf of our client we are now seeking a band 6 occupational therapist that will need to have previous exposure in trauma, vascular and amputee therapies and will be based within the London area.
The working hour are on a full time basis for the duration of approximately 6 weeks and is to start as soon as possible.
Necessary skills/experience required;
- Experience working in the NHS and supporting with discharge planning from medical wards
- Ability to complete initial ax, plan treatment and DC plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise a busy caseload and have excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with the MDT to ensure good outcome for patients
- Ability to advocate for patients to ensure safe and appropriate discharges
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.