Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with previous Orthopaedic experience, to join our NHS client’s inpatient team based in Surrey. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3 months.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
- Carrying out independent assessment
- Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post-operative regimes
- Help to prevent post-operative complications
- Prescribing complex equipment such as hoists
- Assessment of patient progress and rehabilitation
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.