Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within an innovative NHS trust, located in Staffordshire. The candidate appointed will be joining a Trauma and Orthopaedic team, providing treatment to all service users.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team as well as being able to manage own caseload.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16-£21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
• Carrying out independent assessment
• Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post-operative regimes
• Help to prevent post-operative complications
• Assessment of patient progress
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact our team.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.