Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 6/7 women’s health physiotherapist to join a well-established private practice based in London. The placement is located only a 2 minute walk from the closest tube station and has been given an Outstanding overall rating by CQC.
The role is available to start at the end of August for an initial 2 month period, working around 19 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will need to have been qualified for at least 5 years, with experience working within women’s health.
Duties within this role will include:
• Management of pregnancy related MSK conditions
• Internal examinations
• Assessing patient progress
• Managing own caseload
• Be legally and professionally accountable for your own work
• Treating gynaecology outpatients
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in women’s health physiotherapy
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.