Pulse Staffing are actively searching for a band 6 or 7 Learning women’s health physiotherapist to fill a newly available vacancy based in Lancashire. The Role is to start 10th October 2016 – 9 Months, 1 day a week, 9-5.
Band 6= £20.00 - £30.00 per hour
The role specifications include women’s health physiotherapy in an acute environment, the successful candidate must have strong recent experience within this specialty.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Relevant degree in physiotherapy
- Recent women’s health experience
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.