Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 or 7 Women’s Health physiotherapist to cover 2 sites based in Durham. The suitable candidate will be required to start ASAP – 3 Months, 37.5 hours per week full and part time work available, 8:30-16:30. The Successful candidate will have recent NHS and women’s health experience.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• At least 12-18 Months Previous exposure in the same environment
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.