Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist who is ASD trained to join an innovative Private team based in Bedfordshire. This is a Permanent vacancy, offering full-time hours.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience post graduate experience, to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Assess and treat a caseload of clients with various learning disabilities and ASD
- Monitor progress against tailored outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
Benefits of working with this client will include: a competitive salary and annual leave; a personal pension scheme and continued professional development.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.