Our client is now seeking an experienced Speech & Language Therapist to join their team, at a NHS trust based in London. They require someone to start as soon as possible, to work full-time hours of 08:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday for an ongoing period. The trust is situated near lots of close by amenities and is well serviced by public transport.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an acute elderly and general medicine setting, as well as experience of tracheostomy care. Video fluoroscopy experience is also desirable.
Duties will include:
- Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
- Review and revising programmes as appropriate
- Manage own caseload
- Working collaboratively with the MDT team
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification in SLT
- Acute elderly and general medicine experience
If this sounds like your next role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.