Our client is currently seeking a band 6 or 7 speech and language therapist to join their specialist multidisciplinary community team at an NHS trust based in East London. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week ideally for an initial 12-week period.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working within neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients in the community.
As this is a community-based role, it is essential that all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £27 per hour.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.