Our client is currently seeking a band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist multidisciplinary community team at a NHS trust based in East London. This role is available to start from September, offering full time hours per week ideally for an initial 12-week period.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working within neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients in the community.
As this is a community based role, it is essential that all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £27 per hour.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.