A rewarding opportunity has become available for an experienced Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is offering full-time hours, for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be working within mainstream schools, providing children that have speech and language disorders with tailored assessments and treatments.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload of young children with language delay, speech disorders, dysfluency and ASD
- Carrying out PLS-5 assessments and providing therapeutic interventions
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Report writing for audit measurements
- Providing support and advice to families and carers
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered, with a proven track record working within paediatrics to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.