Our client is currently seeking a qualified Band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join their team at a private practice based in Nottingham. The post holder will be required to have dysphagia training, neuro experience is desirable but not essential. Competencies in trache residents and complex dysphagia resident is required
This role is available to start on the 20th August, offering full time hours per week ideally for an initial 2 to 3-month period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21 - £31 per hour. Please note that the pay bracket is dependent on banding.
About our client:
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.