Pulse has an opportunity available for a Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist based in North East London.
The successful candidate will be required to ideally start as soon as possible, for and on-going contract. Covering 3-4 days per week, 9-5. The suitable candidate will be required to travel between sites, therefore is required to be a car driver.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Be able to provide a comprehensive service to referred progressive neuro caseload
• Provide some cover within the Stroke and Communication post
• Undertake feeding/swallowing assessment, and support depending on experience
• Ensure safe and appropriate management for dysphagia clients
In return Pulse can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.