Pulse has an opportunity available for a Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist based in North East London.
The successful candidate will be required to ideally start as soon as possible, for and on-going contract. Covering 3-4 days per week, 9-5. The suitable candidate will be required to travel between sites, therefore is required to be a car driver.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Be able to provide a comprehensive service to referred progressive neuro caseload
• Provide some cover within the Stroke and Communication post
• Undertake feeding/swallowing assessment, and support depending on experience
• Ensure safe and appropriate management for dysphagia clients
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.