Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting new role, joining our NHS client’s Community team based in London. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with adults who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties, with previous experience with dysphagia.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.