Pulse is now recruiting for an enthusiastic, skilled and experienced band6/7 senior radiographer to work within an NHS trust site based in Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a well-established trust in a developing and expanding team.
Working within this role your day to day workload will include:
• Undertake modality specific imaging procedures
• Adhere to best practice of radiographic technique
• Ensure that the appropriate triage, booking and examination is provided to patients
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
• Comply with the relevant Codes of Practice
• Appropriate triage, book and examination of patients
Qualifications or experience needed:
• Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
• Previously held a band 6/7 or equivalent post in the same area
• Competent use of imaging equipment
• BSc in Radiography or equivalent
• Registration with HCPC or an appropriate professional body
The placement is based closely to a main line train station with regular transport links to and from. There is also onsite staff car parking available.
• Generous flexible benefits package (including medical insurance)
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership
• On-going investment and support in professional development
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.