Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist to work at a well-established NHS trust located in Hertfordshire. There are regular transport links therefore the ownership of a vehicle is not required.
The successful candidate should be available to start immediately and the placement will run up until the 1st November 2018. This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week, including weekend shifts.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own ITU caseload
- Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
- Treating spinal cord injury
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
- Daily rehab to patients on the ward
- Help children and adults with physical and learning needs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working in similar role
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities within the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply*
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.