Pulse is currently seeking a band 6/7 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy team at a NHS trust, located in the area of Greater Manchester. A car is not required for this role and the trust is close to public transport running to and from.
The placement is preferably for a full time candidate working Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00. However, the client is considering part time candidates if needed. The placement is to start as soon as possible for an initial 2-3 months.
Duties within this role will include:
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Working in a paediatric setting
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Treatment for COPD, bronchiectasis, asthma and other lung diseases
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
- Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
- Paediatric or adult respiratory post graduate experience
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
- SRE team of train phlebotomists
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.