Pulse is actively seeking an occupational therapist to work within a paediatric service at a well-establish NHS trust based in London. Candidates applying will need UK paediatric experience, as well as experience working in special needs schools to be considered. The trust is based closely to the nearest train station, making it easily accessible.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Planning and providing intervention for child/young person and supporting their families
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous UK paediatrics experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To find out more, contact our team of consultants today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.