An exciting opportunity has arisen with our NHS client in East Yorkshire, for a skilled Speech Therapist to join their Paediatrics team on a full-time locum basis working Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month contract. The SLT in post will be responsible for providing assessment for children with a wide range of speech, language and communication needs.
Experience of working with children with complex needs and social communication difficulties would be an advantage, as well as knowledge and experience of SystmOne.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold HCPC registration
• Previous experience in paediatrics
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £26 per hour. Pay will also be dependent on banding.
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.