Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Bad 6/7 Physiotherapist to work within their paediatric MSK team at a well-established NHS trust in London.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a paediatrics setting and can provide support and training to other staff regarding physiotherapy interventions. The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
The age range of the patients will be 3 years to 19 years of age.
As you will be working within the children’s MSK team, it is essential that candidates applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics and MSK.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Working with children suffering from multi-sensory impairments, musculoskeletal conditions and gross motor delay.
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Neurological experience
• Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
• Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.