Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 or 7 occupational therapist to work within the Greater Manchester area.
The position is available for immediate start with the duration of 3 months. The working hours are Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30. Candidates must have a relevant qualification and a HCPC registration.
• Community paeds / (CP/developmental care) to cover inpatient neurosciences case load
• Upper limb splinting inc post-botox rehab (BAHT cert desirable)
• Burns & plastics - adults & / or paeds
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• specialise in the assessment and treatment of babies, children and young people with movement difficulties
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• monitoring and evaluating progress
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply - To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.