Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in Hertfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday until end of September.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working with a varied caseload of complex needs.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £19 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Fine motor assessments
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.