Our client is currently seeking a band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic team within a NHS trust in Kingston upon Thames. The post will be available to start at the end of August, working 3 days per week for an initial 6-week period.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Paediatric Learning Disabilities as this is the setting you will be working in. Applying candidates will also need previous experience of carrying out sensory motor assessments.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £28 per hour. Please note that pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.