Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 6/7 Physiotherapist to work within an oncology team in a trust based within Watford. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full or part time hours per week for an initial 6-month period with the possibility for extension.
The successful applicant will be covering two clinics and you would be required to have your own car because of this. It is essential that applicants have prior oncology experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £28 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working on physiotherapy oncology ward
• Be legally and professionally accountable for your own work
• Treating patients for chemotherapy and radiotherapy
• Working in an acute setting
• Working in complex oncology conditions
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.