Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic client’s inpatient service based in Lancashire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The appointed Therapist in post will be working within a male secure service, providing specialist assessment and treatment to patients with a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.