Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6/7 occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust based in Huntingdonshire. The trust is close by to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time and will run through until 29th December 2017. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute inpatient setting.
Duties within the role will include:
- Functional and cognitive assessments
- Implementing appropriate intervention
- Discharge planning
- Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
- Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
- Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification
- Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
- Be HCPC registered
Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Free training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.