Pulse is recruiting for a band 6/7 occupational therapist that has previous experience of working within learning disabilities and autism. This role is based at a well-established private practice in the area of Guernsey and available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. You will also have previous exposure of working within a learning disabilities team as you will be dealing with ASD assessment, autism, ADHS, adults/children with learning disabilities and carrying out functional assessments.
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Previous experience working within learning disabilities
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.