Our client is currently seeking a Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to join their Eating Disorders service for both CAMHS and adults, based in Worcestershire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offer both full or part-time hours, for an ongoing period. The service is based in a NHS trust which has received a Good overall rating from the CQC.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for providing 1:1 and group therapy sessions, treating clients of all ages with eating disorders. The successful Occupational Therapist will assist patients in defining and returning to the roles in their lives that are important to them.
Pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent pay will be £16 - £26 per hours. Pay will also be dependent on banding.
Skills and experience needed:
• BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
• HCPC registration
• Experience of working within an Eating Disorders service
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.