Pulse is now seeking a band 6/7 occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a NHS trust located in Surrey. The role will involve working within the A&E department so previous experience in this would be desirable. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and one weekend in every four. Working hours are 08:00 – 18:00.
The trust is located closely to main transport links, making it easily accessible if you are not a car owner/driver. Working within the A&E team you will be responsible for providing a front line service with the aim to support patients and must be able to provide rapid response.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Work to prevent unplanned admissions
• Discharge planning and treatment plans
• Providing effective intervention
• Physical rehabilitation
• Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
For further information regarding this role, please call our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.