Pulse is currently recruiting for a physiotherapist to work within the neuro team at a NHS trust based in London. The role will involve working as part of the neuro and rehabilitation team, so previous experience within these areas is essential. The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours of 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. It is initially due to run for an 8-week period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Treating patients who present challenging behaviour
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have experience of working within an hospital setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro/Rehabilitation
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.