Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6/7 lead Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro Rehab team at a well-established private practice based in East London. They are seeking someone to provide highly specialist assessments, advice and treatment for the service users who will present communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
This position is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working part time hours for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The pay rate shown is for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21-31 per hour depending on banding.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.