Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 forensic Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in Berkshire. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an on-going period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have Autism Spectrum Disease and learning disabilities. The Successful candidate will be composing communication/sensory assessments, working as part of the MDT, advising/consulting with team around communication with patients, contributing to Care planning.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21-£31 per hour. Pay rate will depend on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.