We are looking for a Band 6 or 7 Dysphagia Speech & Language Therapist, for a position working with acute medical and elderly care wards based in Welwyn Garden City. The role is part time covering 2 days a week, with flexible days and hours to work.
The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously with patients who have swallowing and communication disorders, and provide assessment management and treatment within acute medical wards for swallowing and communication patients of variety of diagnoses including Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia, respiratory disease.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.