Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist specialising in elderly care rehab, the post is a community role which will require the suitable candidate to be a car driver as they will need to commute between 3 sites. The position is available for start as soon as possible to work full time hours over 7 days and requires the successful candidate to work two late shifts a month. This post is for an ongoing period and to start as soon as possible. You will be joining the team at a well-established NHS trust based in Essex.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within elderly care, rehabilitation and discharge planning to be considered for this post, and will be familiar with working with patients who have Parkinson’s disease.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19- £29 per hour.
Pay rate will be dependant on banding.
To be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in elderly care physiotherapy
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Daily rehab to the patients on the ward
• Working within intense rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.