Pulse is currently seeking a compassionate and empathetic band 6/7 Speech Language Therapist with tracheostomy experience to join a fantastic NHS trust based in Central London. This position is available for the appointed speech therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The speech language therapist in post will be providing independent treatment, assessment and management of a caseload with complex voice, communication and swallowing disorders. They will be working with individuals that have had tracheostomies and laryngectomies, therefore experience managing these will be essential.
Other skills and experience needed:
- Experience of working with, providing and advising on AAC devices including the electrolarynx device
- Independent skills in conducting and analysing Videofluoroscopy (and FEES desirable)
- Experience of working with tracheostomy management
- HCPC registration
- A relevant qualification in Speech Therapy
If you feel that you are a supportive and determined speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- ipoint – electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.