Our client is now seeking an experienced band 6 or 7 Speech & Language therapist to join their team, at a NHS trust based within Berkshire. They require someone to start as soon as possible, to work full-time hours per week for an ongoing period, however part time hours will also be considered. The trust is situated near lots of close by amenities and is well serviced by public transport.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an acute adult setting as well as must be registered with RCSLT and HCPC.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £26 per hour. Please note that pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties will include:
• Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
• Review and revising programmes as appropriate
• Manage own caseload
• Working collaboratively with the MDT team
• Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC and RCSLT registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in SLT
• Acute elderly and general medicine experience
If this sounds like your next role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.