Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within an oncology team in a NHS Trust based in Essex. The placement is closely located to a main line train station and there is also regular running public transport.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an on going period.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Be legally and professionally accountable for your own work
- Treating patients for chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Working in an acute setting
- Working in complex oncology conditions
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Free training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.