Our client is now recruiting for an experience band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their well-established NHS trust, based in Essex. The role will involve working for a 2 month period within an oncology impatient ward, so previous experience within this areas is essential.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. You will also need to be responsive to changing needs of the patient and can plan forward.
Payment method shown is for umbrella, PAYE equivalent £16 - £21The candidate’s duties will include:
• Relaxation techniques with patients
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Supporting carers and families
• Discharge planning
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assess and take in to account deterioration
• Work within a multidisciplinary team In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.