An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work within a fantastic NHS trust based in East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours, for an initial 3 month period.
The SLT will be managing a caseload of elderly patients with a range of mental health conditions such as dementia, respiratory conditions and end of life care. The main purpose of this role will be providing assessment and treatment to patients with dysphagia within clinics, care homes, patient homes and other appropriate community locations. Although a car is not essential, ability to commute will be necessary for this role.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working with dysphagia patients
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
What can Pulse offer you?
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
- HireVue online interview
- Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.