Pulse is seeking to recruit occupational therapists to work within a private setting, based in Essex. The positions are available to start as soon a possible, working on a part time basis of 3 days per week. The ideal candidates will have a specialist interest and experience in the SEND sector and be able to work within a multidisciplinary clinical team.
The practice offers a safe environment for an individual or group to explore, address and deal with personal and social difficulties. Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to conduct specialised clinical assessment and treatment programmes for patients presenting a variety of occupational therapy needs.
Duties may include:
• Giving advice about equipment
• Ensure that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life and services
• Treatment of progressive and non-progressive conditions
• Comprehensive assessment
• Giving advice on everyday life activities and how to live independently, helping to improve quality of life
• Risk assessment process
• Group and 1 : 1 therapy sessions
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below. Contact our team today for more detail about this post.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.