Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at an innovative Private practice based in Yorkshire.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial month, working full time hours. Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.