Pulse is now seeking to recruit an occupational therapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at a NHS trust based in Lancashire. The trust is located around a 15-minute walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite car parking available for staff.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 2-month period, working full-time hours. Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
• Manage own caseload
• Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
• Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience working within a similar role
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.