Pulse is recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a NHS trust based in Surrey. You will be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team within the Adult Community Mental Health Services.
The ideal candidate will be available for immediate start. The role is a full time position, working the hours of 37.5 per week, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. The placement will end on 07/10/17. As this role is community based the candidate will be required to drive a car.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Working with patients with: psychotic disorders, eating disorders and dementia
- To act autonomously in the assessment and treatment of patients within the speciality who may have a complex presentation
- Care co-ordinating
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working in support of the whole in patient team
- To undertake weekend working as required within service developments
- This role entails 90% Clinical Contact and 10% Operational Management as appropriate within team requirements
- To ensure safe, efficient and effective delivery of patient focussed care in line with identified evidence based practice, local and national standards
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Our vacancies offer a true/work life balance
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Free training
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you feel you are suitable for this position please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.