Pulse is currently seeking an occupational therapist to join the stroke service at a well-established NHS trust, located in Lancashire. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. You may also be required to work within the early supported discharge team, so previous experience in this would be beneficial.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle, also experience within neurology. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours over 5 days per week.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
• Help to develop skills
• Increase range of motion
• Providing support and advice to carers and family members
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Current HCPC registration
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.